openSUSE and ownCloud at FOSSCOMM 2016, April 16-17 2016 @ University of Pireaus


This weekend (April 16-17), I'll be at FOSSCOMM (Free and Open Source Software Communities Meeting). FOSSCOMM is an annual Greek event that FOSS communities gather and present what's new.

I'll present "Why you should use openSUSE Tumbleweed". I'll show how this version is built, tested and released to the end users.

Another presentation will be about ownCloud 9.0. I'll start with what is cloud and why we use it. Using the cloud we should consider about our privacy. Regarding privacy, ownCloud is the best solution to use cloud technology.

The conference will have streaming (according to the organizers). So you should check the site.

My presentations will be (I'll be glad to see you there):
Why You Should Use Tumbleweed: April 16 @ 11:00 - 12:00
Own Cloud 9: April 16 @ 12:30 - 13:00

If you want to meet me, you can visit openSUSE booth. Ask for Stathis or diamond_gr.
Have phun

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια

Από το Blogger.